June 5, 2015
It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter. As an institution we are standing in reflection and grief after too many deaths of our students and employees. Nationally from Ferguson to Baltimore, we are grappling with large scale racial and class injustices. I was asked to contribute to this ‘Intuitively Obvious’ column, and it is a good time for us to consider how best to care for each other, our community, and for ourselves.
May 7, 2015
Technical Problems is a weekly column consisting of puzzles and math problems intended to be accessible to undergraduates of all majors. Solutions are posted two weeks later online. If you are interested in having one or more of your solutions published in the column, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 30, 2015
“SAAM Says” is a collection of narratives by sexual assault survivors and victim advocates being published during MIT Sexual Assault Awareness Month. This is the last of four pieces in the series.
More Campus Life
- Technical Problems 5 (4/30/15)
- SAAM SAYS: Consequences (4/23/15; 3 comments)
- Technical Problems 4 (4/23/15)
- Solutions to Technical Problems from April 2 (4/17/15; 3 comments)
- Technical Problems 3 (4/17/15)
- SAAM SAYS: Dropping the phone (4/17/15)
- SAAM SAYS: Spiral (4/9/15)
- Technical Problems 2 (4/9/15)
- Reminiscences of MIT in the mid-1950s (4/2/15; 2 comments)
- The hilly road back to MIT (4/2/15)