Tuesday , September 10,1991.
Volume 111, No. 33.
- Most freshmen receive top dormitory choices
- Frosh math skills tested--Advisors find math diagnostic test helpful
- Fire in Bldg. 7 called minor
- Discovery to carry MIT project
- OMB proposes new controls on indirect costs
- Soviet talks about coup
- Return to Singapore...
- Tech rush article insensitive
- Students enforce rush rules
- Safe sex video found unnecessarily graphic
- Column on hostages displays narrow view
- Wrist injuries play keyboard users
- Project Athena users must respect system use rules