Obituary-- Douglas P. Rodger
Douglas P. Rodger
Douglas P. Rodger '93, a 20-year-old electrical engineering major from Harvard, MA, died June 20 from carbon monoxide poisoning while in his garage at home. Rodger was working on his car at the time. His death has been declared an accident.
"Doug was extremely personable," said his fraternity brother, Theta Xi Treasurer Matthew S. Warren '93. "He was very easygoing . . . an incredibly good brother and excellent friend."
David A. Lippe '93, another of Rodger's fraternity brothers, described Roger as "very selfless."
Roger had just begun the 6-A Internship Program this summer. His father, Tod, said his son's academic interests included computers and electronics. Douglas also enjoyed cross-country skiing, biking and running.
In addition to his father, Douglas is survived by his mother, Lyn, and sister, Christine. A funeral service will be held 10 am Saturday at Congregational Church in Harvard, MA.